Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Getting Closer..

So I can't believe how fast everything is going these days! I feel like I just don't have enough time! Holidays are coming and I've only got a month before I stranded to St. George. Apparently I can't travel after 34 weeks ( doctors orders) because altitude change can induce labor. I guess it varies from doctor to doctor but she told me after the first of dec. I can't go anywhere; so St. George I am going to stay. So this will be me and Jake's first Christmas alone. :(
I did go to my 29 week appt last Friday. She said he measures perfectly and everything looks and sounds good. I start seeing her every 2 weeks now and then at the end of dec I will see her every week. I had to take that glucose screening test on friday too, I didn't know I was going to so that morning I had donuts and hot choclate at 8 and then at 9:15 I had to start drinking that sugar water stuff they give you. I thought I was going to pass out. I was going into a sugar coma. So I waited out the hour, and they tested my blood and I was fine. Thank goodness, I've heard if you have to take the 2nd test it really sucks, so I was happy about that.
My stomach is huge now. I need to post some pics cause I'm pretty sure he is going to be a gaint child. I hope not I hoping for 7 lbs, but I can dream right.

No comments: