Sunday, August 30, 2009

Reed don't eat the sand.. its yucky..

but he doesn't listen...Reed and I got to go over to the TY warner park (you know that people that make beanie babies) and it was really fun, Sara took us over there, and made us a little picnic and we played for a long time! We had so much fun. Reed loved swinging the the SAND and he went down the little slides.. with help of course... but he loved it! then we were hot, so we came back and went swimming. It was so cute because of all the activities he fell asleep in the stroller on the way home and let me change him and put him in his car seat and go the costco with out even waking up. It was so cute..





2 comments:

Kim Beckstead Cooper said...

Oh he is so cute!! I can't get over the TEETH!! April was telling me that he has out grown his car seat!! I have to see it to believe it!! :) I can't wait to see you guys back here!

Alex said...

OMG Reed is the cutest thing ever!