Friday, October 30, 2009

thank goodness we aren't in Kansas anymore...

So I got my camera back so I thought I would post some pictures from our LONG drive home! Reed had fun playing with me while I took fun pics of him!

The sun was so crazy.. Its so weird that there isn't any mountains out there.

He kept pulling funny faces! this is one of my favs!



We saw fields of these everywhere we went! So cool they are using these now. such a great resource..
He loves straws, he loves to chew on them, and never lets them go. He fell asleep with it in his hand.. :)
these are from Friday night! We had a fun little Ward halloween party.. Shanna gave us this CUTE shirt last year and it fit him PERFECT!! The little ghost lights up and everyone thought it was so cute..
Kinda blurry, but me and reed!
Our little doggy.. Reed just loves her! They play and he laughs like crazy.
and I got my hair cut. I was going to post pics forever ago. But this is what it looks like. Its kinda crazy(thats what happens when your child thinks he needs to eat it and pull it out)

3 comments:

Kim Beckstead Cooper said...

Cute pics...cute doggie...and way cute hair cut!! Sorry that we couldn't make it out on Halloween...I don't know if April passed the word on but Steve has the flu and we're not sure which one so we didn't want to infect everyone. I was really looking forward to it.

Anonymous said...

AH cute dog! What is her name? O PS: great haircut too!

Eva said...

Oh yay I love finding more people with mommy blogs!:) Your pictures are so cute! Your little boy has gorgeous eyes! Are the green or blue?