Thursday, December 10, 2009

tis the season...


I just love this picture.. Reed just loves to throw these little fits these days
he's so cute.

I think this is how I feel these days.
I just want to cry. I think the holidays are overwhelming
There is all ways something that we can't afford and trying to fit christmas presents and traveling into the budget... impossible.
sometimes I think its more stess then fun for me.

I do love Christmas though..
I love the lights
I love the music
I love remembering Christ
I love being around family
and I love the New year.
Feels like you just get to start over.

tis the season to be happy and joyous.
and that I will be..
because everything always works out.

2 comments:

Kim Beckstead Cooper said...

I agree!! I love everything about it also. How's everything else with you guys?

Eva said...

Forget the overwhelmed and stick to the LOVE-fest ;) That's my Christmas present to myself this year... When in doubt, you can always sing "Once there was a snowman" :D that always makes me feel better