Sunday, January 3, 2010

Here we are. At a new year again. I can't believe that last year I was sitting around at home ready to pop pregnant. I'm so glad that is not the case this year.
We had an interesting good Christmas this year. I went up north to spend it with my family.
Jake had to work pretty much the whole entire weekend. So it was no fun for him.
Reed wasn't sure what everyone was doing but I think he had a great time.

I got the camera out right when Reed woke up and asked him to smile and he did..

Such a beautiful season.

dad and reed hanging out.

such a goof ball.

christmas presents!





Krista teaching him how to play the piano.

ho ho ho.

having a fun time outside.


5 comments:

Laurie Lynn said...

Looks like you had a VERY fun Christmas!! Miss you!!

Kim Beckstead Cooper said...

Sawyer has that same Pinkfloyd shirt! Steve loves it!

Laurie Lynn said...

I DO have a photoblog... unfortunately I've been kinda a slacker lately and haven't done as much as I would have liked to do. But such is life :) We totally should get together. I miss you and it would be fun!

Dawna Greer said...

What cute pictures of your family--Reed is just precious! So glad Jake found out what was wrong with him and is doing better--that's pretty scarey. Sounds like you are both keeping very busy and doing well.

Eva said...

Holy cow your little boy has the longest eyelashes I have ever seen! I just can't get over his eyes, they're gorgeous! I have decided I love your pictures and am going to make my husband drive down south so you can take our family portraits for us!!! :D