Sunday, June 6, 2010

fun, sun, and mud!

We went outside the other day to play and they had been watering the lawn at the park across the street. Aparently ALL day, because there were huge mud puddles. So I decided to let him go crazy! He was in HEAVEN!


He would barely even look up at us to get a picture he was having so much fun.
All of our feets






We got to go camping for a night over memorial weekend. It was so fun. It was nice to just sit in the sun and have fun. We camped right on the beach and got to try out our tent trailer that my parents gave us. It was so nice to just get out. We got Reed a life jacket, so he could go in the water and I didn't have to worry about him drowning all the time. He did so good. He didn't get that deep in the water because it was cold. 



So Tired from all the swimming.

He even says cheese when he smiles. 

5 comments:

Leila said...

Great pictures! I especially liked the one with the feet. I'm so glad that Jake was able to find a job, and I hope you can work everything out with staying home and continuing your family and everything(I'm commenting on your earlier post, too). Patience can be very hard! I've been really blessed to be able to stay home with Cora so far. Josh just got a job that pays well (as far as teaching salaries go) and has FANTASTIC benefits, so we're really grateful.

Remodelaholic said...

Hey girl, I just wanted to say come to come back and leave two more separate comments! for two extra chances top win! (it can't hurt right?)

My heart totally goes out to you! I hope you are doing well, and GOOD luck with the Job hunt, I know how that goes, as well as in the little contest!

{nicole coombs} said...

I was thinking about getting the lens you said you have just becasue its good and affordable for me right now. (Not like the other ones I want!) right now I mostly just use my 50mm prime lens it was like 100$ and I LOVE it I have had so many people tell me its such a good lens for starting out espeacially just cause for the money the glass is really clear and the aperture is fast (f/1.8). So I took there word and got it and its all I use. The other one I have is just the crappy one that came with the camera kit. I use it like 1 in every 400 pictures! ha ha.
I Love your blog header! I think I am going to copy it!

Paul and Celeste Johnson said...

Oh my goodness, I can't belive how big Reed is! He looks so much like a little boy now, not so much like a baby!! Hope you guys are doing great!

Unknown said...

He's growing up so fast but still just as cute as ever!