Monday, October 4, 2010

5 jobs later..

Jake has switched jobs for the the 5th time this year.. Yeah 5 times. It is stressing me out. He was doing fine at his other job, he didn't love it it, but it was a job. I think he mostly just didn't like getting up at 3:30am. I don't blame him.
He is now working here.
He is a delivery boy. He loves delivering and has been looking for a job like this. He worked Friday and Saturday last week and really enjoyed it. I am hoping for the best. They really like him and really wanted him to work for them. They did a couple extra things to get him to go there. So I hope it works out. I am done stressing over jobs already.

In other news. I am feeling better. I am going on my 3rd day of not wanting to die. So I hope it stays this way and its not just a trick. I need to schedule a doctors appt. I am being bad. But I don't want to pay for it. It is expensive, even with insurance. We almost qualify for medicade, but not quite so we are just trying to decide what to do. Any suggestions??
I am starting to show already. much faster with the second one. My pants won't button anymore but I can zip them still, but maternity pants fall off still. I am just in that weird middle ground.

4 comments:

APRIL DAVIS said...

I like your cute prego belly!! Be proud!!! I hope Jake likes this job best-it seems fitting for him! We need to see you guys!

The Dyer Fam-Damily said...

Hey so me and Dustin also do not have insurance and don't qualify for medicaid. We were able to get Aflac which will help, but I would ask around to the different docs and find one that gives a cash discount, mine gives 30%. Also check out the hospitals where they deliver and see if they do the same thing, 30-40%.

Sorry I feel like I am writing you a novel but I have done a lot of research on this stuff so hopefully it helps. you can also talk to the medicaid office and get a list of clinics that charge based on income.

Let me know if you have questions

Ashley said...

Go to your health dept! Most of the time they can help you out with stuff like that! Especially if you want o check out Wic! Which is wonderful! It has saved us so many times. Jsut tell them the situation and most of the time they can do things for free or for a very low cost. But also look into Wic!

Eva said...

You should really look into doing a midwife instead of a doctor, if you are trying to save money! (Unless you have a high-risk pregnancy). They cost about 1/3 as much as an OBGYN, and they can do all the same things (order epidurals, episiotimies, etc) except for C-sections. We have amazing insurance, but I went with a midwife with this baby because I actually enjoy the personal care and that they stay with you when you are in labor. My OB was about $6000 with Lily(before insurance) and my midwife will only be $2000 and I get to see her more often and I like her much better. Just a thought :)