Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Jan 1, 2012- Dec 31, 2012

I love how the new year always makes you feel like you are starting over. It feels as if you are wiping away all your problems and starting on a new journey. I always feel this overwhelming feeling to make this year the best year! I have goals and I can't wait to accomplish and its going to be a great year for us. I can feel it.. Or I just feel like it can only just get better.. either way it is going to be great. I feel like we have some direction now and that alone gives me such peace.

Now with the goals, resolutions, whatever you want to call them.
1. Hard to put this one it words, but the ONE thing I really want to work on. I want to be more proactive and just do things I want to do, because I want to do them. anyone one understand? If not I get it, so I am the only person that matters. :)

2. I want to get healthy. I have been on the lifestyle change for a while, but its been a slow one. And Christmas didn't help. But it is happening and its going good.

3. Eat at Home. We have been doing really great at this for the most part. But I still just would rather eat out. I hate Shopping for the food. I would make dinner every night if the ingredients were just in my fridge! But taking 2 kids to the store, making a list and doing all that crappy stuff. I HATE IT! So I guess the goal really should be making a calendar and menu so I don't have to go to the store that much..

4. Try new recipes! I have so many I want to try and I am excited that pintrest has made it so that i can save all the ones I come across!

5. Stop wasting so much time on Pintrest. :) J/k this one is for Jake! He is totally addicted.. (he is going to be so mad I posted this.. hehe)

6. NO babies this year. I want to at least wait another year. It's usually take a little while for me and jake to get prego, but when I had Nash they found I had endometriosis on my ovaries and fixed it. So I am sure that I am just going to be pregnant accidentally since I am NOT ready for another little one. (don't get me wrong, I love my babies, just need a little break)

7. Grow in the Gospel. I sometimes feel like I didn't retain anything from seminary and I actually went.. I must have been daydreaming the whole time. THAT is not unusual for me :) but  I feel like I don't know anything about the scriptures, I guess that is why you read them over and over. So study more and retain the information.

8. More photography! I am loving every minute of this! I can't wait to learn and expand! I am so excited!

9. More photos of my family that are not on my phone.. My poor nash has no pictures! I am going to work on that!

I think that is enough. My list could go on and on.. Because I have a million things I know I need to work on.. I am not perfect, but thanks for thinking I am..

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Best of luck with all of your goals! I want to be more proactive too- make things/dreams happen this year. Yippee for a new year.