Wednesday, September 3, 2008

We are having....


So we went to the Doctor yesterday and got our ultrasound and found out that we are having a Boy!!
I thought it was all along, but you are never sure. So we are very excited! He is doing great and the doctor was really happy with him. He is really active and he is a week ahead of schedule- so that is good! She made sure his heart was fully formed, his guts were inside his body, he doesn't have a cleft lip, and all of his vertebra are there. She kept telling us that he was looking really good and she was very happy with him. That made me feel much better. I was a little nervous about finding a problem cause there is always a chance. So that was nice and refreshing to see the little guy and know that everything looked good.
We got about 10 pictures and I haven't stopped looking at them! Its so fun! Now only 4 months and I get to meet the kid!
The only thing we have to do now is pick out a name! We will let you know as soon as we do!


1 comment:

cerrah said...

I still haven't seen you in person since you got the exciting news. Congratulations! Boys are so much fun. I wouldn't trade mine for anything. (: