Monday, January 5, 2009

So close, but it seems so far away..

So we are getting down to the wire here, and this little guy should be making his appearance anytime now. We have just over a week and not to much is happening. I am so ready for him to come, but apparently he doesn't feel the same way. I can't sleep, I get sick when I eat, and I'm just exhausted! Not like I will get any more sleep when he comes, but I would like to hope its better.
We did go to the Doctor this morning and found out that I am not dilating and have thinned a little bit, so that was a bummer. I did have really high blood pressure though, and she was really concerned about that. I have to go back on Thursday and if it is still high then she said she will induce me over the weekend. So we could be having a baby by the end of the week. Which would be so nice. We will keep everyone updated, and post pictures as soon as he gets here.
Wish us luck!

1 comment:

cerrah said...

Good luck! (As per your request.)

I'm sorry that things aren't happening yet, but you never know! Maybe we should all go walk the mall about 50 times and see if we can talk him into it. (Since it's too cold outside... ugh.)