Friday, April 3, 2009

5 Gifts

The first five people to respond to this post will get something from me! My choice. For you. Handmade.This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It'll be done within a year.
4- You have no clue what it's going to be.
5-I have to know you so that I can customize the gift!

The catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they want to receive a homemade gift from me will indeed receive one. Be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!!!

4 comments:

APRIL DAVIS said...

presents?

cerrah said...

I don't know what the rules are exactly on this, since I've already posted, but I've decided I'm joining in with you guys, too.

RY & MAND WRIGHT said...

Present for me too? Yes

The Nortys 6 said...

Hmm, something homemade from Rach? Bring it on!!! :)