Sunday, April 12, 2009

March!



So we have been so busy! March has been a fun month and we had lots and lots of family come and visit! Here are a few pics of the little guy! He is getting so big... He weighed 14.5 lbs at his last Dr. appointment. and they said he is an average 4 month old size. He is wearing all of his 6 month clothes! So he is getting so big.





















So Happy!










A long OVERDUE family picture. I think the last time we had one taken I was in kindergarten, we have grown since then...












this was on Reed's blessing day, He got to wear the suit that my brothers were blessed in too.

5 comments:

Kim Beckstead Cooper said...

I still can't beleive that Reed is so big!! It's fun seeing them grow.

cerrah said...

Oh my he's adorable. I loved his smiles during church last Sunday, it made my day.

APRIL DAVIS said...

We need to take some family pictures of you guys. Jake has got to be feeling left out...

Nic and Jessica Despain Family said...

He's so cute! I am excited for a boy I am not used to boy stuff though lol! It's hard to shop for a boy when i am so used to all the fun stuff (bows, headbands, ect.) of girls lol!

Camron and Lonna Connolly said...

your little boy is darling! I cant wait to meet the little guy! I'm in pittsburgh now! Its hard to go 3 weeks props to you for doing 5! We will have fun this summer!