Monday, May 17, 2010

yeah for jobs!

Yes it is true Jake did get a job! I saw an advertisement on the LDS jobsite ( which by the way if you are looking for a job make sure you get an account on there, they had so many more jobs and different ones then any other job site) Back to the subject. I saw an job ad looking for someone to blow insulation in attics. This is high demand thing right now because they are doing all the rebates for it right now. So he called them Thursday they set up an interview for that evening, and offered him a job, and then he started work on Saturday! He only works 3-4 days a week and make decent money. They said it is for the summer for sure, but it could turn into something year round, but we will see. At least it buys us some time.
We feel so blessed to find a job so quickly. It has been a very stressful 2 weeks, I can't imagine the people that have been out of work for months. I am so grateful to have such supportive family and friends. I can't tell you how much your donations meant to us. That money really did keep us afloat these last to weeks. We couldn't have done it with out you guys!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
WE LOVE ALL OF YOU!

2 comments:

Dawna Greer said...

That's great that Jake is working again--such a relief for you. Yeah for the LDS job site! I love the pictures of your little boy and the pie that Jake made looks really yummy!

Eva said...

Yay :) What a blessing. My Alex also got laid off for two weeks, when I was 6 months pregnant...it was horrible, but everything worked out for the better in the end!