Friday, August 8, 2008

Doctor

So I made it through my doctors appointment! It was suppose to be quick and easy, but turned into lots of waiting around. At the first of every appointment they always have me pee in a cup. Well we did this as normal, and after I was done the nurse came and said that she forgot to do a test so they would need me to pee again. Right... like I can just pee on command. I had been drinking water all morning so that I was able to pee the first time. So we met with the Doctor and we listened to the heartbeat again. She said it was strong and the baby was noisy! So that was fun. After we were done with that I still didn't have to pee.. so I waited there forever and they finally sent me back to work with a cup to pee in..
So that was exciting. I finally got it back to them, and scheduled my ultrasound!! Sept 2 is when we will find out what we are having. I can't wait. Thats just over 3 weeks away.

2 comments:

Kim Beckstead Cooper said...

I am soooo excited for you two find out what you are having!!!!

Erica said...

I didn't even know you two had a blog!! I can't believe how big the baby is already. We were just talking about how we haven't seen you two and we wanted to see you cute and prego. Can't wait to hear if is a boy or a girl. I predict...a girl. :)