Friday, August 15, 2008

The FLY BOYS!

So finally they finished that movie that I worked on like 5 years ago! and I am in the credits! yeah pretty cool huh? So I was personally invited to the premier that they held here in St. George. They had a whole red carpet event with the very famous actors, such as Steven Baldwin, and Tom Sizemore, and a few other pretty much no name actors. The movie actually was REALLY good! Jake and I both enjoyed it! It was fun to watch and remember all the things I helped with. I was pretty much free labor, so I did all sorts of things like bury sidewalks with dirt, make the dummy's that fell out of the plane, find a rare tire that they blew out on one of the cars, and the list goes on and on. It was an experience of a life time and I was happy to see if finally make it to the big screen. If you get a chance to go and see it, I believe it is opening through out Utah today! Its well worth the money.
Yeah Steven Baldwin totally came and stood by me. I was so excited I closed my eyes..

1 comment:

Kim Beckstead Cooper said...

Oh my GOSH!!! That is totally amazing! That pic of you next to Stephen Baldwin takes my breath away! I am totally speachless...the words just aren't there! The only thing I can think to say is WOW and HOLY COW!!! You're the first person I've ever met that came that close to a movie star! (You suck...J/K.. I love ya!)