Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thursday..

So its just a quite Thursday. Which is great cause this week has been less then quiet. We are always meeting with clients and taking care of photography stuff it seems like it will never end sometimes. It has been nice that its been raining so its cooled off so much!! So I'm not so miserable. Its been in the high 90's and I think that is cooled off. Thats when you know you've lived in St. George to long. I have my Baby Doctors appointment tomorrow. I'll be 17 weeks tomorrow, but I don't think we will find out the sex yet. My Doctor said they usually do it between 20-22 weeks just to be sure. So next month is the month. I'm so impatient I just want to know so I can start buying stuff and getting ready, but I guess I will have plenty of time to do all of that. We are also heading up to Heber to photograph a wedding tomorrow evening. So that will be fun. I'll let you know how the docotor goes tomorrow.

1 comment:

The Nortys 6 said...

Waiting to find out seems like forever!!! Who's wedding? Miss you guys!